ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT REPORTING AND ANALYSIS SKILLS USING MICROSOFT EXCEL
| Kuala Lumpur
- Introduction to the formatting of data to ensure validity is exposed as results are often inaccurate without the user realising the inaccuracy of data captured and recorded.
- The need to create a table, database and filter is exposed at an early stage. The benefits of applying slicers to summarise data based on specific needs is highlighted.
- How Excel handles date, time and its limitations in performing calculations.
- The creation of ageing reports with dates and tracking end dates are explained.
- To perform logical tests as a comparative analysis with single and multi- conditions and benefits of it.
- To summarise data using Pivot Table and Pivot Charts using Slicers and Timeline.
- The comparison of performance on a month-to-month basis.